Doing Business in Ireland: Why It’s a Smart Decision
For the past several years, Ireland has been considered the holy grail for businesses and investments. In fact, more and more companies, whether they are big or small, are interested in doing business in the country. And this is not surprising. The economic policies in Ireland are all pro-business in nature which has significantly contributed to the increasing growth of its foreign direct investments.
The pro-business opportunities offered in Ireland is not the only factor why the country is booming commercially, the following are also the contributing factors:
- Ireland is rich with skilled and qualified workforce.
- It has the lowest corporation tax as compared to other countries.
- It offers great programs for local employeees who will be assiged abroad.
- It also offers great tax credit for certain companies.
- Ireland is known as the centre of excellence for technology.
Without a doubt, Ireland is now becoming the investment destination for all international businesses.